Tuesday, May 4, 2010

sibei dulan !!

fuck u bitch i ka ur jiao wei ?
fuck off man ...
u dun worth to be my gan mei ...
i take care of u so much u giv me shyt watch out ...
u giv me nonsense i will giv u bck double ...
u think i so free so talk ur jiao wei ... whatever lor ...
i dun have u this gan mei also makes no different de ...
fuck off bck to yur hostel lar hor ...
not happy come whack me lor i wait ...
think wad see me nice to eat izzit ...
i dint scold u think i scare of u ah...

nxt he(m) is being such a a fucker ...
threaten ppl call ppl mother to say lots of things ...
u r a guy ? no think u shuld wear skirts ...
i wan tio u ? which ears did u hear my words tat say i wan tio u ...
so childish tio here n thr how old ler dun no life leis ...
what is ovr is ovr ler why still wan controol ppl so lame ...

mind me for all my bad words cause i am veri angry tdy ...

tdy is a fucking bad day ...
bye all just venting out all my anger on blog ...


Last but not least happy birthday huang hui rong !
stay healthy 21 years old ler ...

No comments: