Friday, April 30, 2010

freaking sian ...

tdy is a veri bad day ...
eugene bro book out met him n he left he is coming bck agn ...
had a big quarrel wit my love tdy ...
too angry till i scold all the bad words on her this is thr first time i scolded her bad words ... :(
is my fault to get his photo ...
but have u ever think i wan his photo for wad ...
i just wanted to make u angry tats all ...
foolish right ?...
this is how it started:

me: i deleted alrdy lar ... wan kp izzit?
j: dunwan delete den forget it baibai...
me: happy lar ... dun nid kp so much de ... nabei i take his photo u angry for wad fuck ... i say ler dun come giv me ur attitude ... not happy jui come whack me ... i wait ...
j: are u talking to me?if i keep ur ex photos happy anot ...
me: u think i wan his photo for wad fuck ... no nid come guai lan wit me de ...
j: i giv attitude no wrong ... cause u take his photo for? for wat u tell me ?

me: fuck it lar hor ... i only wan disturb u onyl wad ... u think i wan his photo for fuck ah? dun lame leis ... i say ler u make me peq cheq u will knw ...
j: i guai lan? cause u take his photo wad wan i tell u how many times ... i alrdy try to change but u wan like tat how i chnage ... forget it alrdy ...

goes on n on
goes on
lazy to type out

(my last sentance)me: happy right i first time show u my fucking attitude ... all the bad words on u ... fun?i say ler u woudn wan to see ... this is not the worst i tell u first dun make me realli fuck u up seriously u wun likt it ...


fucking heat broken nabei ...

No comments: